Refitech B.V. specializes in the development and production of high-quality industrial components from carbon and glass fiber reinforced composites. Our focus is on consistency, quality and efficient processes. We attach great value and time to project management from prototype to serial product. In addition to customer-specific products, Refitech also has its own product line and webshop.
Refitech is developing rapidly and would like to talk to a suitable candidate for the position: Production leader (M/F)
Here you get the chance to get into preparing, planning and managing the daily activities for the production of composite parts. In this role you are not only a manager, but also a connecting force. You keep an overview and closely monitor the schedules. But above all, you know how to get the best out of your team of about 25 employees. You know how to motivate, enthuse and inspire them to strive for even better processes together.
- As a production manager you are visible on the shop floor and involved in personnel and planning
- Responsible for and monitoring the daily production progress, safety, quality and weekly production output
- Drawing up production (personnel) planning and issuing production orders in which you are supported by administration and the project engineer
- Ensuring correct accountability of production hours and materials used
- You have intensive contact with all colleagues, suppliers and possibly also customers
- You report to the MT.
We offer you
- Versatile and pleasant production environment
- Lots of freedom and responsibility
- Working daily with innovative materials and applications
- Market conform Salary depending on your education, knowledge and experience
- Personal growth and training
- 24 vacation days + ADV days
- Pension according to CAO Plastics and Rubber
- Travel allowance
- Fun company outings and activities
So, if you would like to fulfill a challenging and versatile role within a growing company, where you work daily with innovative materials and composite components, then you have come to the right place at Refitech.
As a production leader you are not only binding, but also decisive in your communication, the statement 'strict, but fair' suits you. With your exemplary function you show what discipline and cleanliness mean, so that employees can perform optimally and the workplace always looks neat. Your natural optimism and positive attitude are contagious, and you're known for your proactive, collaborative approach. You can give clear and straightforward instructions, and your open attitude makes it easy for people to approach you when something is going on. You respect the diverse backgrounds and cultures of our employees, and you know how to deal with this. In addition, you respect the experience of your colleagues and know how to motivate them in a technically sound manner, so that everyone achieves the set goals and grows together. At Refitech Composite Solutions, we create an environment together where everyone feels valued and heard, and where successes are celebrated together.
- Several years of experience in a similar position in a technical manufacturing company
- Production and quality documents are no stranger to you
- You are good at organizing. You maintain overview, recognize and set priorities
- You enjoy working in a small informal organization where management and implementation overlap and priorities can change quickly due to the dynamics
- You have experience in managing a team of employees
- You have knowledge of production techniques or are prepared to master them
- Experience in composites or the processing of plastics is desirable but not necessary. A good technical insight does
- You master the Dutch language and are also able to manage English-speaking employees
- You have an HBO working and thinking level (mechanical engineering or equivalent)